Monday, June 21, 2010

RADICAL

I listened to the "Radical" series (posted to the right) several months ago and was convicted and challenged in so many ways.  I wanted EVERYone I knew to listen to it!  It is that good. It is a message that needs to be heard.

It is a message that should cause us, as believers, to really examine our lives and consider if we are living according to Scripture. 

Well now... there's a book!  You know how I love books. 

But what I love more... is this message.  David Platt, is not afraid to preach a message that believers may find difficult to hear.  Many will be uncomfortable with what he is preaching.  He "challenges you to consider with an open heart how we have manipulated the gospel to fit our cultural preferences."

It's good stuff.  It's necessary.  It's time for Christ followers to actually live according to how Jesus called us to live.   

Check it out...


Now... get Radical!

No comments: