Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Book of Blessings

I love searching Scripture and finding verses for specific needs when I'm praying for family or friends.  I also love adding verses when I send a card or e-mail that will comfort, encourage... or just BLESS!

That's why I am so excited to have found this book!  It has hundreds of blessings, taken directly from Scripture, that have been divided into different categories. There is no word as powerful as the Word of God! 

This book is a WONDERFUL resource!

From the introduction..."If we wish to speak into people's lives with power, love and annointing, our best opportunity for impact is to recite the Word of God."  "Therefore, as we season our speech with His Word, we are equipping ourselves with a sword that truly has the potential to cut to the heart of any matter."

Be blessed!

No comments: