Wednesday, October 28, 2009

PW Cooks

If you haven't visited the "Pioneer Woman" blog, you are missing out... big time.

Her new cookbook arrived in my mailbox today and I spent the evening reading through it.  Good stuff.

It's just the kind of cookbook I love... LOTS of pictures and detailed step by step instructions.

I need instructions. In more areas than cooking, but that's off subject.

 
It features the down-home, yummy, country style cookin' that I grew up on. 

mmm... sweet memories. 

She also throws in some more refined delicacies along with some great photos and stories of cowboy life.  I just love cowboys. 

So... go on... check it out!  I don't want you to miss out on the goodness!

1 comment:

minda312 said...

oooh fun! i've been wanting to purchase that. are you familiar with bakerella???


www.bakerella.com AMAZING!