Sunday, October 11, 2009

Our son, Daniel

called me today...

because he wanted "to hear my voice".  How precious is that!

My heart is so filled with joy at the blessing this young man is to our family.

I am still amazed and so thankful that God had us meet him while we were visiting Uganda this past January.  Daniel is a faithful young man, who loves the Lord with all his heart.  He faithfully prays for our family and everytime we communicate he shares the Word with us.

The Lord has knitted our hearts with his.  He is our son.  We are his family.  We don't have an official document that says so, but in our hearts... it's true.  I would have never believed that I could feel love and concern, responsibility and pride, and all the emotions that go with being a parent for someone that I met less than a year ago.  That my friends... is God's heart!  That's His love.

Thank you, Lord, for bringing Daniel and his family into our lives!

No comments: