Saturday, January 3, 2009

The best Field Trip EVER!!

Today we were blessed to take our children to the zoo in Entebbe. They were very excited! On the way to the zoo they sang many songs. It was beautiful!

Gary and Enoch are excited about entering the zoo.

Andy enjoyed hanging out with Wilson and Kenneth. They would NOT leave his side!

After seeing the animals, the children LOVED it when Elizabeth pushed them on the merry-go-round!
These are a few of my beauties... they loved holding my hand. It blessed my heart!

Katherine and Vanessa spent a lot of time together. She is our youngest.
Words cannot describe what a blessing these children are to our family.
We decided to skip going to Jinja next Wednesday so that we can spend the day at the village with our children. It will be Gary's birthday. What a beautiful way to spend a birthday!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi those photos are cool.I miss and love ya'll so much and i hope ya'll are having fun.Tell andy I said hi.And send e-mails to Steph.I am praying for ya'll. love Nathaniel sargent

emily said...

I love the pics! I just was with your oldest daughter. She had Abigail and she was doing really well- helping fold foil.

I cry seeing you carrying that sweet baby. :)

I can't wait to see you when you get home and hear all about the trip and how your heart remains in Africa--a piece will stay there for sure!!