Friday, April 15, 2011

Still Here

I am still here in Ug@nda... waiting for a miracle.

My sister-in-law made the trip with me this time.  It was a last minute MIRACLE that she was able to join me... and oh! what a blessing!  We dropped the in-law part while she was here. I like having a sister.

She left last night to go back home and I am left hanging onto the blessing it was to have her here.

Today has been more emotional... for many reasons.

It's my first day to spend without my sister and there has not been enough to do! I enjoyed these "slow days" while Nette was here... but today, not so much.

I also talked to my children at home which added to the emotion of the day.  They were on their way to school so I took the opportunity to chat with each one. Oh! how I miss them!  I love hearing about the details of what's going on in their lives... but it makes my heart ache that I am not there to share in it.

I AM trusting the Lord with this whole situation... but I will admit the thought of leaving my girl one more time overwhelms me.  Yesterday she asked me about going to the airport and I assumed she was talking about taking Annette there.  I was mistaken.  She immediately starting crying and I was confused for a minute... she thought I was leaving too.  Thankfully I realized our miscommunication quickly and was able to comfort her... my poor girl.

Praying for miracle... and that it happens before next Friday...

until then... I'm still here.

No comments: