Sunday, November 14, 2010

Celebrating Katherine

Our precious girl is FULL of the joy of Jesus...
She radiates His love and lives to bring Him glory!

We delight in celebrating her!

She is such a blessing to our family...
and to everyone who knows her!

My dear friend, Tina, made this beautiful cake for our celebration.

Lizard and Kat have been bestFRIENDS since forever
and love celebrating life together.

 Nathaniel gave his traditional birthday HUG
to his big sister whom he adores!

Juliet and Abigail...

and Kenneth, Steph and Victoria...
all had a GREAT time celebrating their sister! 

 Our girl has been "Daddy's Girl" since the day she was born.
I'm only okay with that... because she's Mommy's girl too! 

Happy 18th Birthday Beautiful!

Daddy and I are so incredibly proud of YOU!

I love you, Katherine... forever and always...
"as long as I'm living, my baby you'll be".

No comments: