Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Trusting in His Plan

Many times, during the journey to bring these children home, I have had an idea of how I think things should go.

Not one time have things lined up with my plan.  But God's plan has always been better.  Not easier, but better.

I will not be able to bring Sharon home with me right now.  As difficult as it has been to accept that reality... I trust that His plan is better.

In the midst of a storm it is difficult to see clearly, but when the clouds part and the sun shines... the rainbow appears... reminding us that He ALWAYS keeps His promises.

I know that He will work out Sharon's situation according to His good and perfect will.

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

1 comment:

Shauna said...

We do not always understand His plan but we can stand knowing that they are good! Praying for your hearts as you go through this time.