Friday, November 6, 2009

Special Song

I was blessed by this sweet song posted by Jena... so I wanted to share it with you.



You Made Me Your Own
Adam Cunningham

Feeling like I don't belong
to anything or anyone
am I not good enough
for anyone to love

Every single day that passes
I'm well aware that my chances
go from good to bad
to find a mom, to find a dad

 Then, someone told me 'bout the Father
and someone told me 'bout the Son
I got down on my knees right there
and now I am one

And you made me your own

you gave me your home

and the love that I need

you made me your own

and now I am complete

you made me your own

I'm looking for someone to love
asking praying God above
why it's not fair
I just want someone to care for

When they call out in the night
sing a lullaby til it's alright
and kiss away your fear
I will be right here

Now you came in a different kind of way to me
but I will love you more than that you see
the Father brought me into His perfect family
now I can see

Chorus

Jesus loves the little children
All the children of the world
You made me your own

No comments: