Sunday, May 24, 2009

Missing You...

It's been a couple of crazy, busy weeks... the kind where you don't have time to do more than take care of what is right in front of your face.

Finally, today I have been able to spend some time catching up with what's going on in your lives. I have to say... You guys are such a blessing to me!

You are inspiring and encouraging, passionate and so filled with purpose... You are loving and strong and faithful... and determined to make a difference in this world for the one true King!

I am honored to affectionately refer to you as my "bloggy friends".

Thank you for sharing your stories, for sharing your hearts... you truly are an inspiration.

May the Lord bless each one of you, may He cause His face to shine upon you and give you the desires of your heart as you faithfully live out His calling in your lives and bring glory to His name!

No comments: