Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Going to Africa

For. Real.

I am overwhelmed by God's goodness!

Pastor Jackson Senyonga and his wife Eve, founders of Christian Life Ministries, have invited us to Uganda! We are blessed by this opportunity.

We will get to hug and love on the children we have sponsored through their ministry. We will visit orphan homes. We will attend an all night prayer service, that I am certain will be a powerful experience. We will see Africa!

We are leaving at the end of this month. For. Real.

Although this has happened so quickly... and I am afraid of missing a detail... worried that I won't get everything done. I know... God doesn't miss ANY detail. I WILL trust in Him.

We ask for your prayers... that we will be used to bless His kingdom, that we will be faithful to accomplish His purposes!

For. Real.

No comments: